WE'VE LANDED IN HAWAII
Thriving Divorcee Unisex Heavy Blend Crewneck Sweatshirt
Add content which will be shown in a popup across all product pages
Thriving after divorce
Thriving after divorce is possible. It may take some time and hard work, but it can be done. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Take time for yourself. Don’t rush into another relationship or put too much pressure on yourself to move on quickly. Grieve your losses, give yourself time to heal, and focus on yourself.
- Connect with supportive family and friends. Surround yourself with people who will listen and provide a shoulder to cry on if needed.
- Create a plan for your future. Set goals, make a budget, and create a plan for the next steps in your life.
- Find support. Consider joining a support group or talking to a therapist to help you process your emotions and learn healthy coping strategies.
- Celebrate small victories. Celebrate the accomplishments you make, no matter how small. Remind yourself of how far you have come and the progress you have made.
Above all, remember that you are capable of getting through this difficult time. You will come out the other side and be able to build a life that is even better than before.
|Sleeve length, in||20.00||21.02||22.01||22.99||24.02||25.00|
The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing. There are no itchy side seams on these sweaters.
.: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
.: Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
.: Loose fit
.: Sewn-in label
.: Runs true to size